Non-destructive digging, also known as non-destructive excavation, hydro excavation, and pot holing, makes use of a high-pressure water lance to safely excavate soil, dirt, and sand that is found around underground utilities.The Process
Online Pipe & Cable Locating (Online Pipe) has extensive experience in performing non-destructive digging around various pieces of critical infrastructure, including, water pipes, sewer pipes, power cables, gas lines, telecommunication cable, and sewer lines. Our team also has experience in working safely around other objects such as tree roots, buried concrete, and bricks.
Our services include:
- Safely exposing underground utilities
- Fast clearing and removal of soil, dirt and other materials.
- Safe way to dig trenches near or around underground utilities.
- Fast and safe exposure of cables for the installation of street lights and power poles.
- Safe, fast and effective site reinstatement.