Online Pipe has a range of CCTV cameras in various sizes starting from 20mmØ using a mini system up to 1.2mØ with a tractor camera that pans, tilts and rotates for easy identification of defects, along junctions and around manholes.
All CCTV cameras can be accurately tracked and have the capability to make recordings of:
- The condition of the sub-surface infrastructure.
- The location of blockages.
- The location of junctions and bends, etc.
DVD recordings of CCTV inspections are a valuable step in planning remediation works. Clients can identify issues and confirm their exact location and depth, as well as the length and type of pipe and other materials which may need to be removed or used in the remediation process.
Removing the guesswork from the process, our reports and DVD recordings can help customers save time and money.
Online Pipe offers same-day CCTV services and accurate results.
Online Pipe's CCTV inspections include:
- CCTV Cameras with self leveling heads.
- CCTV Footage of underground pipes with ‘on-screen’ distance counters for precise measurement
- Radio frequency information, which is relayed from the remote camera head to the Online Pipe operator, allows precise positioning.
- Record of the location and depth of sub-surface infrastructure, tree root invasion, broken pipes, waste, and grease build up.