The team at Online Pipe & Cable Locating are pleased to bring you details of one of the biggest NDD and Vacuum Loading trucks available to clients.
The “super” Vermeer truck was acquired in response to clients’ demands for larger capacities and improved capabilities to meet the requirements of large infrastructure and construction projects.
The truck means Online Pipe & Cable Locating are able to pass on the benefits to clients, as follows:
- 8,000 Litre liquid capacity
- 13.5 Tonnes solid waste capacity
- 30 Tonne Gross Vehicle Mass
- Articulated Boom – Ability to reach difficult to access areas
- Non-destructive digging (Hydro-Excavation)- High pressure water and high flow vacuum – Exposing assets safely without the need for an excavator
- Vacuum loading – Immediate removal of dry and wet materials, debris, and soil from around and near underground utilities – Leaving the site ready for the next stage of the project
- Larger capacities mean more time on site and reduced time to complete the job – Fewer trips to dispose waste, saving time and money
- Minimal harm to the site and environment
The truck complements Online Pipe & Cable Locating’s expertise in GPR, locating underground assets, CCTV inspections and mapping, Non-Destructive Digging, Vacuum Loading, Water Jetting, Drain Clearing, Pipe Freezing, Smoke Testing, and working in confined spaces.
Please contact one of the friendly Online Pipe & Cable Locating team if you have any questions or require an obligation-free quote.